** NEW IN! PREORDER ONE NOW!! **
Vibrant and eye-catching scarlet red is a bright red color. A warm red shade that looks like a burning flame. It represents enthusiasm, energy and is officially defined as a color that "exudes confidence and determination"
INTENSE SCARLET RED ColorConditioner is a vibrant conditioner based semi-permanent hair color ideal for a damage free hair colouring, color refreshing and toning. Use it again and again and your hair will be colourful, healthy and strong. Pigments will stay in up to 12 washes, depending on quality of your hair and after care.
Why is our ColorConditioner™ hair color better than other semi-permanent hair colors?
- It's a damage free and safe way to color fine, chemically treated or damaged hair. Yes, you can use it even on heavy damaged hair.
- Use it as a daily conditioner and it will nourish and moisturize.
- You can use it to erase unwanted tones from your hair color.
- The application is simple and can be done at home. No salon visit needed!
- The formula is unique and was created by a reward wining professional hair colorist.
- It is a 100% vegan product. We do not test on animals.
All ColorConditioners can be mixed together, you can create your own unique color.
Toning - Erasing unwanted tones from your hair color
ColorConditioner can be used to give your hair a new vibrant color or as a soft toner to erase unwanted tones.
Instructions: Find the unwanted tone in the color wheel below. Once you find it search the tone opposite to it. The opposite tone will neutralize the unwanted one. Once you know witch tone/color will do the job, find it in our color menu and filter out ColorConditioners you can use to erase unwanted tones.
Example: Let’s say you have light Honey Blond hair full off yellow tones and want to change it to a Cool Icy Blonde. Use Pastel Lavender White ColorConditioner to erase yellow tones in your hair color.
Short Application instructions:
- Pre-lightening is advisable. The lighter the hair, the brighter and long lasting the result.
- 1. Wash the hair, use a PH acid balanced shampoo or cleansing shampoo. Do not use conditioners or treatments after washing.
- 2. Apply a generous amount of color conditioner to dry or damp hair. Use a plastic cap to contain heat.
- 3. Process from 15 to 90 min, depending on the color.
- 4. Rinse the hair thoroughly away from the face. Do not use shampoo.
- 5. No additional conditioning needed.
- 6. Dry your hair and enjoy a colorful life.
Best results: Make a second application of ColorConditioner after your next hair wash to get even more pigments in the hair. More pigments = long lasting color.
For more information on how to use and detailed instructions see Instructions & Tips